CTM 3600 Series
Print-and-Apply Label Applicators to Streamline Your Operations
The CTM 3600 Series of label applicators provides automated solutions for your product labeling needs. They feature an integrated Zebra, SATO, or Datamax print engine to produce thermal transfer or direct transfer labels and an applicator to affix them to products, cartons, or pallets. Most models offer versatile mounting and orientation options, with right- or left-hand versions, and can be operated in multiple positions. Label size range depends on the chosen print engine, but can be as small as 0.5” inch or as large as 7.1 inches (6.6-inch print width). Labels can be applied almost anywhere on a product.
Flexible, Fast, and Built to Last
The models in the CTM 3600 Series offer a range of application options to suit a variety of business needs:
- The 3600a-PA Printer Applicator offers tamp-blow application with external valves and controls and has print speeds up to 12 inches per second, depending on dpi. It is also available in CE versions.
- The 3600a-PA Dual Action Tamp (DAT) Printer Applicator can be programmed for single- or two-panel labeling with tamp-blow application and features a short height actuator assembly to reach over a conveyor.
- The 3600a-PA Corner Wrap Printer Applicator has a rotating, custom designed swing arm that can fasten labels starting on the front panel of the box and wrapping around to the side panel.
- The 3600a-PA Swing Tamp Printer Applicator has a rack and pinion dual cylinder rotary actuator and a custom designed swing arm for flexibility in reaching items anywhere on the conveyor.
- The 3600ST Servo Tamp Printer Applicator has print speeds up to 16 inches per second, depending on dpi, and features a 6-inch, 256-color touchscreen display.
CTM 3600 Series Product Features
- 203, 305, or 600 dpi print resolutions for sharp, easy-to-read labels
- Accommodates user-created fonts and graphics, such as custom logos, as well as many types of barcodes
- Multiple onboard I/O signals prewired to external connectors
- RS 232, USB, Ethernet, parallel, and wireless connectivity options available
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) with user-friendly interface for easy set-up and diagnostics
- Rugged construction to withstand industrial environments
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry’s top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.
In need of assistance?