Godex RT Series (RT860i, RT700i, and RT200i)
Compact, Feature-Rich Desktop Printing Solutions
It’s been said that good things come in small packages, and the Godex RT860i, RT700i, and RT200i (RT Series) desktop label printers prove it. Compact and feature-rich, the Godex RT860i, RT700i, and RT200i are ideal for applications that require high-quality, reliable, direct thermal or thermal transfer printing in a limited amount of space. All three printers are engineered for ease of use, with features such as a 3.2-inch color LCD panel for initiating print jobs and drop-in label holders for hassle-free media installation. Complimentary GoLabel design software lets you quickly design the labels you need, while innovative calibration buttons allow you to quickly and effortlessly calibrate labels.
Fast Performance in Multiple Environments
A range of standard connectivity options, including Ethernet, USB, serial, and parallel ports, not only allows you to easily integrate the RT860i, RT700i, and RT200i with your network, but their flexibility and versatility also make these compact desktop label printers ideal for countless low- to mid-volume label, receipt, and wristband printing applications. You can use them in a wide variety of environments, including retail, healthcare, logistics and transportation, government, manufacturing, and travel and leisure.
No matter the application, Godex RT860i, RT 700i, and RT200i desktop printers satisfy the need for speed and excellent print resolution:
- RT860i at speeds of up to 3 inches per second at 600 dpi
- RT 700i and RT200i at 7 inches per second at 203 dpi
Godex desktop printers are also highly versatile and can generate labels and tags in many 1D and 2D barcode formats.
Godex RT860i, RT700i, and RT200i Product Specifications
- Modern clamshell design for easy loading
- Compact footprint (11 inches x 7.7 inches x 8.3 inches on RT860i, 11 inches x 7.3 inches x 8.3 inches on ARAT700i, and 9.7 inches x 6.9 inches x 5.3 inches on RT200i)
- Supports Bitmap, TTF, and Asian fonts
- Choice of direct thermal or thermal transfer print mode
- 1D and 2D barcode printing
- 32-bit RISC CPU processor for power and performance that’s comparable to larger desktop models
- 3.2-inch touchscreen LED backlit touch control panel
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry’s top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.
In need of assistance?