Tough Enough to Get the Job Done Anywhere, Anytime
The Zebra VH10 is a compact computer built to provide the real-time information your crews need to move, pick, load trucks quickly and efficiently. The VH10 is perfectly suited for cold storage work and will not allow ice and cold to slow you down, as smart temperature sensors adjust to deliver unrivaled frost and condensation-free operation in temperatures as low as -22 degrees Fahrenheit. The Zebra VH10 is the perfect solution for companies looking to upgrade their existing setup, because it fits into installed mounts for previous generation devices. The different component choices include a corded or cordless scanner, optional internal rechargeable battery and keyboards ranging from full alphanumeric, QWERTY, AZERTY and 12 direct function keys.
Endless Options for Practical Solutions
The powerful Zebra VH10 is right at home in warehouses, manufacturing facilities and intermodal terminals. An 8-inch LED backlit screen is easy to see with a brightness level of 640 nit. The user-friendly mobile computer allows you to replace the most heavily used components, the keyboard and touchscreen, in the field in just a few minutes, eliminating downtime and maintenance costs. The Zebra VH10 includes 512 MB of RAM and 1 GB of Flash memory, two USB ports, loud alert sound and an optional push-to-talk microphone for hands-free functionality. Its cast aluminum, modular design offers you a plethora of connectivity options, including Wi-Fi and Narrowband, wireless LAN and extra bandwidth so you can run the data-rich and other demanding applications you need to get the job done.
Zebra VH10 Product Features
- Supports 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, compatible with virtually any wireless LAN
- Narrowband provides secure, robust support for outdoor areas
- 512 MB of RAM and 1 GB of Flash memory
- 8-inch color screen with brightness of 640 nit
- Keyboard options include full alphanumeric, QWERTY, AZERTY and 12 direct function keys
- Optional push-to-talk microphone and internal rechargeable battery
- IP66 sealing rating for protection against dust and water damage
- Multiple mounting options, including existing setups
- Integrated motion, temperature and ignition sensors
- Field-replaceable keyboard and touchscreen
- Smart temperature sensors ensure the unit functions in any environment
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry’s top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.
In need of assistance?