Zebra ZT610 Industrial Printer
A Revolutionary, Flexible Option for Industrial Printing Applications
Zebra’s ZT610 industrial printer is an innovative solution for a variety of industrial printing applications. Operating at a speed of 6”, 12”, or 14” per second, it offers the flexibility of high-resolution printing at 600, 300, or 203 dots per inch. This next generation printer is Zebra’s official replacement for the 110Xi4 and R110Xi4 industrial printers.
It can be used to generate labels as small as 3 mm for a wide variety of manufacturing, transportation and logistics applications, including work-in-progress, product ID and serial numbers, compliance, packaging, receiving, order picking and packing, shipping, back-of-store, laboratory, and more.
Decrease Maintenance and Replacement Headaches
Despite its many features, the Zebra ZT610 industrial printer is a snap to maintain. In addition to the modular design of its media handling options, the printer has a socketed printhead design, auto-tensioning platen roller, and communication ports on a separate “daughter board” that help to streamline upkeep.
Users also enjoy advanced diagnostic capabilities and a comprehensive suite of managed services. As if that weren’t enough, the Zebra ZT610 is constructed of rugged components that withstand use in tough industrial environments, reducing downtimes, increasing throughput, and minimizing the likelihood of frequent replacement.
Several revolutionary features also make the ZT610 industrial printer one of the most innovative 4″ models its class. The design of the ZT610 industrial printer allows media and the print mechanism to be loaded from the side, simplifying installation. Link-OS enables the printer to be integrated, managed, and maintained from anywhere in the world and, coupled with other upgrade capabilities, will allow operators to meet future demands for intelligent, cloud-connected devices.
Zebra ZT610 Product Features
- Ideal for printing on chips, circuit boards, and miniature components
- Improved, precise registration ensures quality high-resolution printing every time
- Media handling, connectivity, print resolution, and RFID are field-installable, reducing implementation and maintenance hassles
- Icon-based user interface and path lights that facilitate quick corrections to media and ribbon errors further simplify operation
- Comes with standard communication options (USB, serial, Gigabit Ethernet, and Bluetooth ® LE) for easy integration into existing systems and connection to various networks
- Parallel, 802.11a/c with Bluetooth ® 4.0, USB Host, and IPv6 connectivity options also available
- Ruggedized construction for unparalleled durability and long life