Honeywell Thor VM3
Full-Sized Computing with Flexibility for the Future
Honeywell’s Thor VM3 is one of the most capable full-size vehicle-mounted mobile computers on the market. The unit’s 12.1-inch screen and breakthrough design features, including the game changing Smart Dock and field-serviceable touchscreen mean you will be ready for anything. Inside, the Honeywell Thor VM3 is powered by Intel x86 architecture and a Dual Core 1.5 GHz processor that gives you the ability to run data-rich applications for case picking, truck loading, replenishment and more. The VM3 integrates quickly with existing IT structures and Microsoft Windows-based operating systems. An O/S upgrade path is a flexible solution for customers who need technology now but don’t want to pigeonhole themselves for the future.
Rugged Computing for Any Conditions
The Honeywell Thor VM3 is built tough for use in distribution centers, manufacturing facilities and freight operations. Optional equipment including a screen defroster, WWAN radio and expandable memory ensures that the VM3 will perform to the highest standards in the cold or without Wi-Fi, while running the demanding applications you need to get the job done. The Honeywell Thor VM3’s Smart Dock allows it to be moved from one vehicle to another in seconds while the removable front panel lets you fix or replace the touchscreen on the go, reducing downtime and saving money on maintenance costs. The ignition control feature allows you to set the computer to sleep or standby while the vehicle is turned off, reducing drain on its battery.
Honeywell Thor VM3 Product Features
- Compatibility to upgrade to next-generation Microsoft Windows operating systems and integrate with the newest security and productivity features and functions
- Expandable memory up to 4 GB RAM and 64 solid-state disk so the unit can run the programs and applications you need
- Standard resistive touchscreen or optional capacitive touchscreen
- Optional WWAN radio enables use in areas where Wi-Fi is not available
- Optional screen defroster for cold storage
- Quick Mount Smart Dock allows you to disconnect the computer from the power supply and change vehicles in 1/6 the standard time
- Ignition control feature allows you to set computer to standby or hibernate after a vehicle is turned off
- Optional screen blanking for maximum safety while driving
- Heavy-duty construction to withstand vibrations created by forklifts and other material-moving vehicles, earning an iP66 sealing rating against moisture and dust
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry’s top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.
In need of assistance?