Zebra DS3500 Scanner Series
Zebra’s DS3500 rugged scanner series was developed to read both 1D and 2D barcodes, plus the scanners in the series boast the rugged design and scanning range to have a significant impact on worker productivity. These scanners, which include the DS3508 and DS3578, are ideal for warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing plants, lumber yards, warehouse-style retail locations, and more. This series of rugged scanners features both corded and cordless options and boasts the ability to scan barcodes from near contact to distances of 30 ft./9.14 m away. Many warehouse workers are forced to utilize multiple scanning devices to take inventory because of item location and barcode orientation. The ability to scan an item at eye level one second and an item high on a shelf the next is ideal for improving efficiency and productivity.
Combining Ruggedness and Efficiency
Warehouse workers need devices that won’t slow them down, but they also need scanners that can handle the wear and tear of an industrial environment. The DS3500 Series features Zebra’s maximum rugged specifications, giving these scanners the durability to be used indoors or outdoors. Drops to concrete, exposure to dust or grease, high-pressure jets of water, and even extreme temperatures are not enough to stop the DS3500 rugged scanners. These scanners also provide the superior scanning experience Zebra products are known for. Workers can continuously scan items by holding the trigger down, and the scanners can even read barcodes through multiple layers of shrink wrap.
The DS3500 Series comes in several configurations that help workers succeed in even the harshest industrial environments:
- DS5080-SR: This corded, standard range imager captures 1D and 2D barcodes at close range, and also has an image capture feature.
- DS3508-HD: This scanner can scan 1D and 2D barcodes, but is optimized to capture very small, high-density 2D barcodes.
- DS3508-ER: With this extended range scanner, you can capture 1D and 2D barcodes over 30 feet away.
- DS3508-DP: This IUID-enabled scanner supports 1D, 2D, and direct part mark (DPM) barcodes.
- DS3578-SR: Features of this Cordless 1D and 2D scanner include support for a wide variety of interfaces and easy integration with new or legacy systems.
- DS3578-HD: In addition to the same capabilities as the DS3578-SR, this scanner also has the ability to handle tiny and dense 1D/2D barcodes.
- DS3578-DP: This is the perfect scanner for automotive, medical, and aerospace applications that utilize direct part marking.
Imprint Enterprises offers industry-leading mobile device management software that keeps customers secure and optimizes the productivity of employees and their equipment.
In order to ensure that your handheld computers are working at peak efficiency, utilize our robust collection of services, like staging and deployment or equipment repair.
In addition to offering the industry’s top technologies, Imprint Enterprises also provides the supplies and accessories customers need to succeed.
In need of assistance?